I confess: I've been tagged by Gail.
Hmmm. What can we confess?
I confess: that I cheated on a music theory test in 8th grade.
I confess: that I later confessed to the teacher. (I was such a nerd.)
I confess: that I ate some cupcakes at the grocery store when I was seven. And didn't pay for them.
I confess: oh, you don't really think I'm gonna confess the juicy stuff right here in public do you?
I confess: that I weigh too much. *sigh*
I confess: that I have wayyyy too many scrapbooking stickers and pieces of paper in my hobby closet.
I confess: well, here's another one I'm not gonna type aloud. Hmmm. I yam a coward. (My mother surfs the net. Wouldn't want her to accidentally find anything too intense, ya know.)
I confess: that I talk to myself. (And once in awhile, I answer. Oops.)
I confess: that I still like Neil Diamond.
I confess: and this is a big one, don't hate me, but . . . I never really cared for Bob Dylan.
Okay, I'm going to tag the following: Susan and susan and Roscoe and kim and meg and Kathryn and sheryl and otto and sherle and Karen and bryn and LDH and Pandora and . . . well, anyone else who would like to play along.